Workout enthusiasts are falling in love with the NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer. This incline treadmill is fully endorsed TV’s Jillian Michaels, who’s one of the star coaches on “The Biggest Loser,” and it has many wonderful features to enhance your cardio routine. The main selling point on the NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer is that it burns 5x more calories than a standard treadmill. But is the X11i Incline Trainer right for you? Read on to discover what makes the X11i Incline Trainer one of the most popular treadmills on the market and, more importantly, if you should invest in one.
The Benefits of Incline Training
Before we share the benefits of x11i incline trainer, let’s take a look at some of the benefits of incline training and why you should incorporate this into your exercise routine.
Burn Additional Calories
Incline training is one of the most effective gym equipment for burning plenty of calories. Whether you’re looking to lose weight or challenge your fitness regime, incline training is one of the best ways to increase your heart rate during physical activity and help you burn many calories.
Reduces Pressure on Your Joints
Another benefit of incline training is reducing a build-up of pressure on your joints. When you walk or run on a flat level, this can cause stress on your knees and hips. However, by increasing your gradient levels, you’ll experience minimal pressure on these areas while targeting your lower body muscles.
What’s the point of exercising if you don’t push yourself to your maximum? Fortunately, incline training can boost your metabolism and lose more weight than traditional exercise equipment. During incline training, you’ll have to push yourself and work harder, so your muscles will work. Also, you can dictate the speed and gradient level you’re looking for. As a result, you can walk on the incline trainer as a form of recovery after a vigorous session at the gym.
Increase Fitness Levels
With regular use of incline training, you’ll notice that your speed increases, and exercise becomes more comfortable. Incline training focuses on building power in your legs and improves your breathing, so you don’t get out of breath as quick as before.
Improves Your Lung Capacity
As you focus on incline training, you’ll increase your lung capacity and strengthen your respiratory muscles. As a result, this helps to improve your blood flow so you can handle difficult exercise easier.
Features & Functions of NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer
The main feature people love about the X11i Incline Trainer is just how much of an incline you can get. The X11i Incline Trainer can go from a 6 percent decline all the way up to a 40 percent incline. This makes it far easier to get a remarkable cardio-burning workout in very little time. You’ll be burning calories 5x as fast as a regular level treadmill just by walking on the 40 percent incline level for a few minutes.
Of course, walking on a 40 percent incline isn’t a piece of cake. So, the X11i Incline Trainer comes fully equipped with iFit technology and Google Maps to get you pumped and keep you motivated for each and every workout session. Every X11i device has a ten-inch touchscreen that you can use to explore exotic locales while you train. Google Maps allows you to travel around the world, so your workout routines can be different every single day. Just a few of the limitless places you can walk around include Paris, Tokyo, Hawaii, and even Disney World. While you’re strolling down the streets of London, walking along the Great Wall of China, or even climbing Mount Everest, you can keep track of your heart rate, calories burned, and miles walked right at the top of this fabulous screen.
If you’d prefer to watch your own tablet while walking, you can pull out a tablet holder on this treadmill and place your tablet right in front of you. You can watch your favorite TV shows, music videos, or even movies while getting your workout done. This workout device runs on a 4.25 continuous horsepower DurX Commercial Pro motor, which is one of the safest and most powerful in the business. This motor is designed with WhisperQuiet, which reduces the noise this motor gives off while you’re using the product. Also, dual cooling fans ensure this motor stays cool and at a safe temperature.
Another way the X11i reduces noise is by using a 2.5-inch precision-machined non-flex roller. This roller was made to reduce friction within the machine, which makes the machine even quieter when in use.
NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer Pros and Cons
NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer Advantages
– The single greatest feature of this product is the incline level. Very few products can get as high as this one can, so it’s great for more intense incline trainers.
– You’ll never get bored using this product. There are over 40 workout apps downloaded into this treadmill with star coach Jillian Michaels encouraging you along the way. If you’re into toning, speed, weight loss, or calories burned, there’s certainly an app here to help you reach your fitness goals. The Google Maps feature is wonderful for adding variety to your walks. Also, if you want to listen to your iPod, you can also plug it into this device and listen to your workout playlist.
– This treadmill’s motor is extremely powerful and quiet, you should have no noise issues with this device.
– Most people who use this treadmill say it is simple to set up. It shouldn’t take you more than 30 minutes to set this treadmill up.
– With the dimensions of 70.2″ x 39.6″ x 69.7″, this product is a standard size and it will fit easily into your home.
– You do get a lifetime warranty on the frame, deck, and motor of this product. You’ll also get a 30-day money back guarantee with this product.
NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer Disadvantages
– Honestly, it’s hard to find many faults with this product. The only major problem most people have with this treadmill is the price. However, the X11i Incline Trainer is targeted at serious incline trainers, so you’d better be pretty serious into your workout routine to pay this price tag.
– Although you get a lifetime warranty on the frame, deck, and motor, you will only get a 6-year warranty on parts and electronics. You’ll also only get a 3-year labor warranty. Although these warranty years aren’t “bad,” you should know that everything in this warranty isn’t lifetime guaranteed.
As mentioned above, there’s really nothing bad to say about the X11i Incline Trainer. It’s clear to see why users consider this treadmill one of the best in the business nowadays. Just walking for a few minutes everyday on the 40 percent incline level will greatly enhance your workout routine. Plus, this incline trainer makes it so easy for you to enjoy your workout.
The company designed the motor, internal fans, and roller to provide users with a smooth and quiet ride every time they hop onto this device. Of course, since this device is so well made, you have expected a higher than average price. But, if you’re serious about incline training and intend to use this product at least four-five times a week, and if you’re looking for a quick way to burn an enormous amount of calories, you should definitely consider purchasing this NordicTrack product.